Introducing: HazardCo SWMS
It’s the latest App feature you’ve been waiting for! HazardCo SWMS has now landed!
A simple and easy to repeat approach, where you can:
- Simply complete SWMS from any mobile device
- Complete them on-site, in real-time in the touch of a button
- Keep the team informed by emailing your SWMS to everyone involved
Manage subbies? You can even digitally collect SWMS from subcontractors without the fuss!
What is a SWMS?
SWMS (Safe Work Method Statement) is a document that sets out the order of work activities to be carried out on-site, the hazards arising from these and the measures to be put in place to control the risks.
How does it work?
The HazardCo App makes it simple for you to understand what you need to fill in. With an easy-to-use interface that gives you options to choose from.
- An identification of the work on-site
- Specific hazards relating to the work
- A description of the measures to be implemented to control the risks
- The order of work (method statement) showing the tasks that will be carried out in a step by step process.
All employees involved in the work should discuss the SWMS so they understand exactly what work is to be done, how it will be completed and the controls that will be used to keep everyone safe. It’s fundamental and should be done before any work gets underway.
Empowering workers to save lives – check out our short explainer video to see how simple we’ve made it!