It’s the App feature you’ve been waiting for! HazardCo Task Analysis has now landed!
A simple and easy to repeat approach, where you can:
- Simply complete Task Analysis from any mobile device
- Complete them on-site, in real-time at the touch of a button
- Keep the team informed by emailing your Task Analysis to everyone involved
Manage subbies? You can even digitally collect TA’s from subcontractors without the fuss!
What is a Task Analysis?
A Task Analysis is a hazard management tool that helps you identify hazards and the appropriate controls before you carry out a specific task or job. Completing a Task Analysis will help reduce the risks on-site by walking you through assessing the work before you start and putting the correct processes in place to make sure you do it safely.
How does it work?
The HazardCo App makes it simple for you to understand what you need to fill in. With an easy-to-use guide that gives you options to choose from.
- An identification of the work on-site
- Specific hazards relating to the work
- A description of the measures to be implemented to control the risks
- The order of work (method statement) showing the tasks that will be carried out in a step-by-step process.
All workers involved in the work should discuss the Task Analysis so they understand exactly what work is being done, how it will be completed, and the controls that will be used to keep everyone safe. It’s fundamental and should be done before any high-risk work gets underway.
What’s the benefit of having Task Analysis’ available in the app?
Task Analysis in the app are faster, simpler and repeatable.
The Task Analysis template on the App guides you through a step-by-step set up process. It gives you the confidence that the potential hazards have been thought through, and that you are putting the right controls in place to make sure everyone is safe.
All you need to do is choose the controls relevant to the work you are doing and hit SAVE, easy as that! A HazardCo Task Analysis is created, emailed to you and saved securely in your App and Hub so you can easily share it with the main contractors who need it.