Going into Alert Level 2 means that some restrictions will start to ease, however the fundamentals will remain the same. Contact Tracing. Physical Distance. Hygiene.
What does Alert Level 2 look like?
- Key public health measures still apply. Wash your hands, sneeze into your elbow, and stay home if you’re sick.
- If you can work from home, you should.
- Contact tracing must be in place to record everyone you interact with in your workplace, including staff, delivery drivers and visitors.
- Stagger rosters for office based working.
- You can engage with customers if you maintain a physical distance of 1 metre.
- Clean high touch areas regularly with disinfectant.
The great news is that your HazardCo membership gives you the ability to meet contact tracing requirements using the contactless HazardCo App and QR code!
More detailed guidance will be provided over the coming days and we will continue to keep you updated on how the changes will affect you.