New Zealand Alert Level updates
This afternoon, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced that:
- Northland will move down to Alert Level 2 from 11:59pm Tuesday 19th October.
- Waikato will remain at Alert level 3, which will be reviewed again on Friday 22nd October.
- Auckland will remain at alert level 3 with the current restrictions in place for the next 2 weeks.
- The rest of the country will remain at alert level 2, and this will be reviewed by Cabinet on a weekly basis.
A new COVID Protection Framework is being discussed by Cabinet, and this will be announced on Friday 22nd October.
For information on vaccinations and how to find a vaccination location near you, check out these resources:
You can refer to our COVID News page on our website for additional resources and a more in-depth look at operating at Alert Levels.
During this time, you may be looking for new or additional ways to help you feel mentally well and get through. If you or those around you are concerned about how you’re feeling or your wellbeing, there is information and tools available to help you, check out these resources:
- Mental Health Foundation – Support to get through COVID-19
- MATES – Working during COVID-19 Resources
We’re here to support you, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with our advisory team if you would like further information on the Covid-19 restrictions and how they impact you. Give us a call on 0800 555 339 or email email@example.com.
The HazardCo Team