Here’s some key info to help you get what you need…fast!
What a week it’s been! We are stoked to see so many of our customers making sure they have their health and safety in place ready to return to work when we get to Alert Level 3. The HazardCo team have been rushed off their feet answering all your calls and responding to emails. If you haven’t heard back from us, please know that we have received your message, we are just working through a huge backlog and we will get back to you as soon as possible but there are significant delays.
In order to help you on our way we’ve put together a Q&A of some common questions we’ve been asked this week, in the hope to get the answers to you as quickly as possible.
I don’t know my login
Hub/Portal & App
To reset your details for both the Hub and App:
- Launch the HazardCo App
- Click ‘forgot password’
- Reset your password
If you are not yet set up on the HazardCo App, you will need to wait to hear back from us with your login details.
- Click the ‘login button’ at the top right of the web page (PC and mobile).
- Enter your username in this format (First name Last name eg- Joe Hazard)
- Type in your password
- If incorrect, it will display a yellow box at the top of the page
- Click the link to reset your password
- Your new password will be emailed to you.
How do I update my SSSP?
To update your SSSP for each of your sites
- Visit https://hub.hazardcoapp.com/login.
- Login with your app login
- Click “create a project’.
- Copy over all the site details and submit.
- This generates the SSSP which you can find in ‘My Projects’.
- Enter the code: QRCODESUB in the comments section when you transfer over your existing site pack.
- Download and Print the QR code from ‘My Projects’.
- We will also post the QR code out to you.
To complete an induction with your client, use the online client induction from here.
Dispatch of Products Ordered:
- Site packs/Team packs have started being dispatched today!! We will continue to dispatch daily as we work through the orders.
- Please note all courier services are very busy so there may also be delays with delivery, possibly of approx 1-3 working days.
Where do I find my COVID-19 Task Analysis?
Log into the website and click the link below to access the forms you need.
COVID-19 news page
Blog page – general safety tips
We hope this gives you some of the help and information you need to prepare to go back to work, however if your question is not answered, we apologise for the delay and will aim to get back in touch with you as soon as we can.