It’s your responsibility to manage Health and Safety in your workplace
Manufacturers in New Zealand do a pretty good job minimizing onsite risks such as machinery, heat, noise, chemicals, etc, but new health and safety legislation means there's now some more to do.
HazardCo can help you quickly and easily implement a health and safety plan tailored to your specific manufacturing needs, with easy-to-follow guides, checklists, and some signage for your premises. When you join HazardCo, you also get access to expert advice and support 24/7.
We're here to help make your worksite a safe place for you and your staff.
The HazardCo system provides manufacturing-based businesses with a simple and effective way to implement and maintain a factory or warehouse health and safety plan. Your subscription gives you access to resources tailored to your business needs, as well as 24/7 advice and support.
THE MANUFACTURING HEALTH AND SAFETY SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- Unlimited access to advice from our qualified Health and Safety advisors during working hours by calling 0800 555 339
- The HazardCo Mobile App for two users, plus access to the online portal for reports and alerts
- Our 24/7 accident / incident reporting service
- Online access to all the forms and templates you need
- Health & Safety Policy and Procedures for your business
- A library of completed SOPS for you to use and adapt in your business
- Regular Bulletins and Practical Tips on Health & Safety issues
- A step-by-step guide to implementing your customised health and safety plan
- A complete set of current Health and Safety Resources
- A set of Hazard Boards unique to your workplace
- Free Health and Safety Training - one free Practical Steps to Managing Health & Safety online training course (value $90 plus GST)
What you get for your subscription
Hard copy and editable PDF copies of all the documentation you need to implement and manage your system.
Access and download forms anytime using your personal login to the HazardCo website.
Access ongoing advice and support from our highly qualified Health and Safety Advisory Team on 0800 555 339.
If you do have a serious accident or incident, you can access our 24/7 accident management support service.
Receive discounts from our various partners in training, health monitoring and health and safety equipment.
HazardCo takes the headache out of manufacturing health and safety systems
HazardCo's Manufacturing Health and Safety Programme offers a comprehensive health and safety policy, and procedures to help your business address all of your health and safety requirements. Your Manufacturing Site Pack also includes induction and training cards, as well as signage to display at your premises.
All HazardCo resources reflect the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and increased expectations of WorkSafe NZ. Our Health and Safety Technical Team ensure your systems stay up to date and you have all the resources you need. Our practical and cost-effective systems really are health and safety made simple.
From $550.00 (ex GST), our annual membership provides exceptional value for money. For more information on our system, click here.
Free Online Training Session
Your subscription includes a Health and Safety Fundamentals online training course for one person to help you implement and manage your health and safety responsibilities. These training sessions are proving really popular with clients.
HazardCo Site Review App
The HazardCo app is a quick, mobile and easy-to-follow way to conduct production site reviews and onsite meetings. Take photos and add comments on site. Then click send and you're done. No paperwork - manufacturing genius!
"HazardCo handled the situation superbly. Quick to act with terrific advice and service."
Gary Popham, Jennian Southland