Keeping your people safe: It’s simple. You join us
Your HazardCo Health and Safety subscription provides a complete health and safety system with practical and online tools, a customised health and safety policy and a set of procedures. What’s more, at no extra charge, you get unlimited access to expert advice and support from our health and safety team who are great at answering any safety question. If the worst should happen and you have an incident at your workplace, rest assured we'll be here for you, any time of the day or night.
The HazardCo system can help you meet your health and safety responsibilities, and make the process easy.
Your HazardCo Health and Safety subscription includes:
- Our qualified Health and Safety advisors during working hours by calling 0800 555 339 – with no limit on the number of calls you can make through the year;
- The HazardCo Mobile App for two users, plus access to the Admin portal for reports and alerts;
- Updated Health & Safety resources - all resources including Site Packs, Team Packs, forms and signage have been redesigned and updated;
- Our 24/7 accident / incident reporting service;
- A library of completed Task Analyses and SOPs for you to use and adapt in your business;
- Regular Bulletins and practical Tips on Health & Safety issues;
- Your subscription includes a Health and Safety Fundamentals online training course for one person to provide an understanding of health and safety responsibilities in the workplace (value $90 + GST)
- Updated Health & Safety Policy and Procedures for your business;
- Increased Health & Safety and client service support - HazardCo has increased staff and resources in both our Advisory Health and Safety and Client Service areas.
Ongoing membership ensures you will continue to get support and advice whenever you need it (at no additional charge). You will receive updates to ensure your health and safety programme remains fully compliant and up to date.
FACT: Companies with a strong commitment to health and safety are more productive
Staff feel good about where they work because the company genuinely cares about their health, safety and wellbeing. This deeper worker-employer connection translates directly into increased productivity.