SITE SAFETY PLAN
WHY OVER 15,000 NZ COMPANIES CHOOSE HAZARDCO
It’s your responsibility to manage health and safety on your building site, from working at height to moving objects, electricity and material handling. This might sound hard, especially with new health and safety legislation to deal with, but a site safety plan doesn't need to be stressful.
HazardCo offers a simple yet effective solution to help construct the right health and safety package for you, your mobile and onsite workers, and your construction site.
Making sure everyone goes home safe at the end of each day.
The HazardCo system provides construction-based businesses with a simple and effective way to implement and maintain a health and safety plan. Your subscription gives you access to either Site Pack or Team Pack resources depending on your business needs, as well as 24/7 advice and support.
THE CONSTRUCTION HEALTH AND SAFETY SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- Unlimited access to advice from our qualified Health and Safety advisors during working hours by calling 0800 555 339
- The HazardCo Mobile App for two users, plus access to the online portal for reports and alerts
- Our 24/7 accident / incident reporting service
- Online access to all the forms and templates you need
- Health & Safety Policy and Procedures for your business
- A library of completed Task Analyses for you to use and adapt in your business
- Regular Bulletins and Practical Tips on Health & Safety issues
- A step-by-step guide to implementing your health and safety plan
- Worker and visitor health and safety Induction Cards
- A health and safety staff training plan template
- A set of Hazard Cards to help identify and manage hazards
- Safety meeting checklist
- An emergency plan template and an accident process
- Free Health and Safety Training - one free Practical Steps to Managing Health & Safety online training course (value $90 plus GST)
What you get for your subscription
Hard copy and editable PDF copies of all the documentation you need to implement and manage your system.
Access and download forms anytime using your personal login to the HazardCo website.
Access ongoing advice and support from our highly qualified Health and Safety Advisory Team on 0800 555 339.
If you do have a serious accident or incident, you can access our 24/7 accident management support service.
Receive discounts from our various partners in training, health monitoring and health and safety equipment.
Construct the right health and safety package for you, wherever you are
HazardCo’s Construction Site Safety Pack helps you manage complex jobs with multiple contractors on site. The Construction Team Pack offers health and safety tools and risk management for tradespeople working alone or in small groups going from job to job.
HazardCo’s resources reflect the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015, and increased expectations of WorkSafe NZ. Our Health and Safety Technical Team ensures your systems stay up to date and you have all the resources you need. It's health and safety made simple.
From $460.00 (ex GST), our annual membership provides exceptional value for money. For more information on available construction packs, click here.
Free Online Training Session
Your subscription includes a Practical Steps online training course for one person to help you implement and manage your health and safety responsibilities.
HazardCo’s Site Review App
The HazardCo app is a quick, mobile and easy-to-follow way to conduct site reviews and onsite toolbox meetings. Take photos and add comments on site. Then click send and you’re done. No paperwork!
“HazardCo systems are not only effective but easy to understand and accessible. I would highly recommend their system to any person in the building industry”
Wayne Minnell, J.V. Operator, PlaceMakers Mt Maunganui/Tauranga