As you will be aware, if you live in Greater Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast, Wollongong and Shellharbour, stay at home orders are currently in place. If you live in this area you can only leave your home for four reasons:
- Shopping for food or essential goods and services
- Medical care and compassionate needs
- Essentials work where you can’t work from home
Can building work continue?
Yes, building work can continue subject to:
- Compliance with other COVID-19 health and hygiene requirements on-site.
- Compliance with all COVID-19 health and hygiene requirements when travelling to and from building sites.
- Masks must be worn when inside and when travelling in a car if you have a passenger who is not from your household. Masks do not need to be worn when outdoors.
People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong) on or after June 21 should follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
For more information please refer to the NSW government website
It’s important to us that you’re safe and understand the restrictions in place, so get in touch if you’d like to chat, you can give us a call on 1800 954 702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.