The Victorian Government has announced that lockdown restrictions will be eased further from Thursday 17th of June at 11.59pm.
Information for Metropolitan Melbourne:
- Masks will no longer be required outdoors, but continue to be mandatory indoors.
- Building and construction is considered an essential service and remains open for business.
- You should continue to work from home if you can. 50% can return to offices if needed, or up to 20 people if the total workplace is 40 or less.
- The 25km travel limit will be lifted and you can travel freely throughout the state.
Restrictions have also been eased for visiting homes and public gatherings. Please refer to the update on the Victorian Government website
Information for regional Victoria:
- You should continue to work from home if you can. 75% can return to offices if needed, or up to 30 people if the total workplace is 40 or less.
- You can travel freely throughout the state.
Reminder: Vic govt QR codes must be in place by Thursday 24th of June at 11.59pm
The Victorian Government has announced that all workplaces, including construction sites, must use the Service Victoria App and QR code for contact tracing.
This means all workers and visitors will be required to follow two steps when they enter your site:
- Scan the Covid-19 QR code with the Service Victoria App – To fulfil contact tracing requirements
- Scan the HazardCo QR code with the HazardCo App – To track who is on-site from a health and safety perspective and make sure they have read your site-specific safety plan. If you’re a Project Plus customer, subbies must scan in to access additional tools such as guided SWMS and toolbox talks.
You can register to use the Service Victoria App here.
It’s important to us that you’re safe and understand the restrictions in place, so get in touch if you’d like to chat, you can give us a call on 1800 954 702 or email email@example.com.