Here’s what you need to know about the latest lockdown and how it impacts the building industry.
From 6pm on Tuesday, 29 June until 6pm Friday, 2 July, people in the local government areas of Noosa, Sunshine Coast, Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Redlands, Logan, Gold Coast, Scenic Rim, Lockyer Valley, Somerset, Townsville, Palm Island, and Magnetic Island, will be required to stay at home except to:
- Attend work if you can’t work from home
- Buy essentials like groceries and medicine
- Look after the vulnerable, and
- Exercise within their neighbourhood.
Building and construction
Building and construction is considered an essential service, and remains open for business.
- Record keeping is key. So make everyone scans in and out of site every day to assist with contact tracing.
- Don’t leave home if you are unwell. If you are unwell, do not go to work and get a Covid-19 test.
- Wear a mask if you are inside on a construction site.
- Carry a face mask at all times when you leave home.
It’s important to us that you’re safe and understand the restrictions in place, so get in touch if you’d like to chat, you can give us a call on 1800 954 702 or email email@example.com.