It’s your responsibility to manage health and safety on your property
Working on the land can be fairly unpredictable, HazardCo is here to help take the uncertainty out of managing health and safety requirements on your property, from handling animals and chemicals, to machinery, moving vehicles and, of course, the weather.
HazardCo's simple, practical systems make it easy to implement a farm health and safety, horticulture safety or orchard safety plan tailored to your specific agricultural or horticultural needs. Become a HazardCo member and you'll get a whole new set of tools to help ensure the safety of anyone who steps onto your land.
The HazardCo system provides agricultural and horticultural-based businesses with a simple and effective way to implement and maintain a health and safety plan. Your subscription gives you access to up-to-date tailored resources, as well as 24/7 advice and support.
THE AGRICULTURE AND HORTICULTURE HEALTH AND SAFETY SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDES:
- Unlimited access to advice from our qualified Health and Safety advisors during working hours by calling 0800 555 339
- The HazardCo Mobile App for two users, plus access to the online portal for reports and alerts
- Our 24/7 accident / incident reporting service
- Online access to all the forms and templates you need
- Health & Safety Policy and Procedures for your business
- A library of completed SOPS for you to use and adapt in your business
- Regular Bulletins and Practical Tips on Health & Safety issues
- A complete set of current health and safety resources
- Email templates to help induct contractors before they enter your property
- A site-specific Hazard Board to display at the entrance to your property
- Free Health and Safety Training - one free Practical Steps to Managing Health & Safety online training course (value $90 plus GST)
What you get for your subscription
Hard copy and editable PDF copies of all the documentation you need to implement and manage your system.
Access and download forms anytime using your personal login to the HazardCo website.
Access ongoing advice and support from our highly qualified Health and Safety Advisory Team on 0800 555 339.
If you do have a serious accident or incident, you can access our 24/7 accident management support service.
Receive discounts from our various partners in training, health monitoring and health and safety equipment.
HazardCo's diverse crop of farm health and safety tools
HazardCo's Agriculture and Horticulture Health and Safety Programme covers an extremely broad range of businesses, from dairy, sheep and beef to orchards and vineyards. While those health and safety needs can vary greatly, the one thing that doesn't change is our committment to health and safety made simple. We can help you implement easy but effective measures to make your farm safe, and satisfy the most attentive of Worksafe inspectors.
All HazardCo resources have been updated to incorporate the new Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and increased expectations of WorkSafe NZ. Our Health and Safety Technical Team ensure your systems stay up to date and, with a free helpline and sales services reps across the country, we'll get you the advice you need way before the cows come home.
From $460.00 (ex GST), our annual membership provides exceptional value for money. For more information on our system, click here.
Free Online Training Session
Your subscription includes a Health and Safety Fundamentals online training course for one person to help you implement and manage your health and safety responsbilities. These training sessions are proving really popular with clients.
"HazardCo handled the situation superbly. Quick to act with terrific advice and service."
Gary Popham, Jennian Southland